As some of you may know, I started a blog a few years ago with the same name. Whelp, life threw me a few wonderful curves and at the time I decided to take a break. Over the past few weeks, I have sort of felt the pull to start blogging again. It's my way of reaching out to you and sharing a piece of my heart and my life.
It felt natural that 'Dig In and Go Deep' should be the same name. My husband insists, in his male-like fashion, that this has a sexual connotation and if that's how he wants to think of it, then fine with me. Ha-ha! But the name originally found me when thinking about life and digging in to our inner selves. The sort of abyss and unknown of that dark scary place that's sometimes hard to go.
I'm not sure why, but that place has often been a friend of mine. I could theorize on why this it, but I think I'll leave that for another day. Another story. For today, WELCOME! Thanks for reading my page. It's a little piece of my life that I get to share with anyone who's listening. Feel free to share your comments, good or bad. I would also like to mention that there may be typos or spelling errors and that is A-OK with me.
My hope is to share my exploration of vegan living, recipes, family, friends, spirituality, fitness, relationships, and everything in between.
Lastly, I'm writing this post on the eve of Independence Day 2016. There are many things I am grateful for in this life; independence often being forgotten. So thank you to our forefathers for fighting for our independence. We remember you on this day with fireworks, family, and celebration!
Namaste,
Taunja
No comments:
Post a Comment